The Results of Application for Undergraduate Dormitory in Spring Semester 2023
Followings are the explanation of the waiting list.
- Check the allocation results: https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/waiting/index/id/1112. All applicants get a waiting list number, please check the attached file. Starting from the winter vacation, if there is an empty bed available then you will receive the e-mail notice sequentially. Notification will be emailed to your ntu mail box.
- To check in your rooms, you must bring the original copies of your household registry (including both parents'). Applicants and both parents should have their household registry registered outside of Taipei and New Taipei City for at least two years, or registered in the following 11 districts of New Taipei City for at least two years: Sanzhi, Shimen, Jinshan, Wanli, Ruifang, Gongliao, Shuangxi, Pingxi, Pinglin, Wulai, and Shiding.
- Students who take a leave of absence must be re-enrolled by the time they are assigned to a dormitory.
- The current waiting list will be active until April 14. 2023.
- Those who must terminate their residency of Prince-House must pay one month's rent as liquidated damages.
- Those who wish to apply for Prince-House dormitories, please apply at Prince House's website https://ntudorm.prince.com.tw to join the midterm waiting list.
For further inquiries, please contact Prince-House at：
【Shui Yuan】Phone: 02-23631066＃20199。
【Chang Hsing】Phone: 02-23770199＃10129。
- You may simultaneously join the waiting lists for on-campus dormitories and Prince house, but must choose one should you be accommodated to both at the same time.
- If you want to apply after the due day, you may contact with Student Housing Service Division, Ms. Anhua Feng, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 02-3366-2266. We will put you on the last number of the waiting list.
Student Housing Service Division